Lunia PVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone ElectricValkyrie here (Admin)

Go down

Hey everyone ElectricValkyrie here (Admin) Empty Hey everyone ElectricValkyrie here (Admin)

Post by ElectricValkyrie Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:16 pm

Greetings fellow PVPers of Lunia. Thanks for your continued support as I know Lunia is a "dying" MMO. PVP is one of the greatest aspects of the game, imo, and it is the main reason I keep coming back. 

About myself, as mentioned, I am the admin of this forum. I created it on the whim, as I knew that there were no official forums and I wanted a place to discuss tournaments and class PVP strategies. ElectricValkyrie (no space) is my in-game name, and my main is Arta. How did I come up with my name? No idea, I guess I have a thing for valkyries Very Happy  (love the Valkyria Chronicles series btw). I also play Asuka on the side, gave up on playing Arien, and really want to get better with Iris. One day I may get some inspiration to level a Ryan from 1-70 and master him. This all relates to PVP ofcourse. 

You will often see me in the US-East and US-West lobbies. I may lag a little more on US-West but it is typically fine for me. One reason I picked up Arta was because I saw a general lack of people using her in PVP. She is a tricky character to learn so to say, with some unorthodox "combos". SeaLavender (or Lavendar) is the Arta main I look up to the most, he is much better than me. Aside from being a better comboer than me, he has the 9th degree heavy hitter tag (legit). 

That's pretty much it. I only log on to PVP so, unfortunately, if you want to hit me up for some PVE action, most cases I won't be interested. However, I may get to 85 some day if I feel like it.

I have a youtube channel with Lunia PVP videos so check it out sometime.

https://www.youtube.com/user/LuniaPvP
ElectricValkyrie
ElectricValkyrie
Admin

https://luniapvp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum